Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone

Yes I know I am a little late, but I have only had 2 days off work since Boxing Day, so not much time for getting any cards done. Sorry everyone. We had a lovely christmas, nice and quite. What funny weather we are have for summer, rainy,sunny wish it would make it's mind up lol.

We are going away on holiday's in a couple of weeks YEAHHHHH! Off to Brunswick Heads I can't wait, no work for one whole week. Thank goodness I so need a break. And of course I am working the weekend before we go so my lovely hubbie has to get all of the stuff organised, god help us all, we'll get down there and have no undies or something we really need lol. Will take heaps of photo's whilst I am there and will post them when I get back.

Thanks Bron for the invite to your stamping afternoon, but I have to work, yippy can't wait. I hope that you ladies have so much fun and think of me slavin away........

No comments:

Post a Comment