Thursday, November 8, 2007

Welcome To My Very First Blog

Hello and welcome to my very first Blog.

A little bit about myself. I have a loving husband, I am a mother to 4 beautiful children and live in sunny Queensland. I work 5-6 days a week and I have just become a Stampin Up Demonstrator. So as you can see I have a very busy life.

I would like to share some of my creative idea's with you, I hope you all enjoy having a browse around my blog, and that you get some inspiring and creative idea's.

Or if you have any suggestions about my blog.

If you would like to place an order for any Stampin Up products please contact me I am only to happy to help and answer any questions you may have...








Favorite Teddy Card



Card Stock- Cool Caribbean, Very Vanilla



Measurements- 29.7cm width
10cm length




Stamp Sets- Chocolate Chip, Real Red,
Cool Caribbean.

Embellishments- Marvy Scollap Punch,
x2 silver eyelets, ribbon.
Transperancy paper, glue
Dazzling Diamonds

Stamp Sets- Favorite Teddy, Season of Joy
Little Holiday Wishes, Snow Flurries
Instructions-

1. Score the Cool Caribbean card stock and 12.3cm and 27cm
2. Stamp your card in desired pattern I used one of the Snow Flurries stamps.
3. Punch a whole out of your card and place a piece of Transperancy paper on the
inside of the card.
4. Stamp the Teddy(in Chocolate Chip) onto a piece of Very Vanilla and also his little scarf(in Real Red) then cut both of them out. I have also cut his legs off and repositioned him so his legs fit abit better into the punched whole. Glue on his legs and scarf.
5. Cut a piece of Very Vanilla 9.5 x 9cm and just with a Stampin Sponge or Sponge Dauber, dab with the Cool Caribbean and using some craft glue(I found a glue pen to be the easiest) rub around the paper and cover it then with some Dazzling Diamonds.
6. Stick the teddy onto the Very Vanilla Card. And then stamp on Flourish from the Season of Joy stamp set or any thing you wish, and a little saying for that extra touch.
7. Add your eyelets about centre and tie together with a piece of ribbon.









No comments:

Post a Comment